Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

Big NEWS- Olive is officially walking now!

Report from the 16th to the 25th of April:

Hey guys,
It’s time to try to write a report in English so that all the Australian (especially Casey and Shane) can understand what I write about them and my life in Australia! I think that is just fair ;), though my mum and dad can’t understand what I write about. Sorry :*, but Dominique or Julien certainly translate this for you. You will see my English is still not very good, but the main point is, that you understand what I want to say :D!
Sooo, after we came back from Newcastle on monday, we had some very rainy days and so we spend a lot time at home. Casey had still holidays and so we stayed at home, watched Merry Poppins (a few times, because that is Archies new favorite movie ;)) or went to the shops for a coffee. Furthermore, the last week was the week, when Olive really has started to walk. It was so exciting, when she took some steps at the shop and now she is so confident, a little bit lazy, but she is officially walking :)…too cute! You can’t imagine how exciting it is to witness the development of a child, Archie and Olive changed so much since I am here and I am really glad to be part of all these. Oh my gosh, Casey and Shane I know, you will think I just write like these because you can read it now, but all the German guys know that I always write like that... just positive things, because I love to spend time with them and I can't imagine how it will be, when I have to go back to Germany and I can't see them anymore, every day...but well, I don't want to think about that right now ♥

Okaaay… on Thursday Casey and I dropped the kids of at Preschool and went to the Hairdresser (Simone). We were their three hours, because we both got our hair done, what means we got colour and a haircut. After that we went to Castle Hill to get some things and had Sushi for Lunch… so it was such a busy, but good day and I am happy with my hair (: !
On Friday I met Larissa at Rouse Hill and we were sitting in a café, had a chat and I got some things, which I needed. The next day I went to Sydney to visit Lara or rather to go out with her, Frieda and two other French girls, Margaux and Agathe. When I came to Lara’s house, they were all lying on the launch and were watching a movie, because they went out the night before and were not very fit. Towards evening, we went to the shops to buy something to eat (for dinner) and to drink in the liquor store, because you can’t get alcohol in a normal supermarket… I know it’s a little bit strange :D, but still a good cause, I think!
Well… later in the evening we went to the Cargo Bar on the Darling Harbour in Sydney. It was such a fun night with all the girls and I really like the bar, because you can just sit there or dance if you want to and it is such a nice place on the darling harbour. Around 4 we (Lara, Margaux and I) took a cab to Lara’s house, ate something and went to bed (: ! We slept until 12:15 in the morning and then we got ready to go to the city, where we walked around, ate a yummy cupcake from a cupcake bakery and ate lunch in a restaurant at the rocks (the oldest part of the city)… a very nice place. Thanks girls for a great weekend :*!
Lara, Agathe, Margaux & Frieda :)

Cupcake - very sweet, but yummi ♥

A street in the City with bird cages?!

The Rocks!

Later I took my bus to get home and I have to say, I always like it to come home, see the kids and especially see Olives walking, I was sooo excited. I am happy and I think that is how it should be :)!
The Tuesday was an adventurous/bizzare/Archie would say, a bad day :D…! The day started not very good for me, because we had a spider(I really don’t like spiders) in the kitchen and Archie (my little hero) had to save me…. That means he killed the spider for me and that was not an easy job. But fortunately, he did it and I was happy :)! Then I thought, I could do pancakes for lunch with Archie, when Olive is asleep… easier said than done :D! In short, I burned the first pancakes, it was all fogy in the kitchen and the living room and Archie told me his mummy will show me one day, how to make pancakes properly ;)! But I have to say, after a while I figured out how to make the flame of the gas cooker lower and eventually we got some good pancakes, which we could eat! …. 
But that’s not enough drama for one day! After lunch we went out to go for a little bike ride/walk, but it was soooo stormy that we had to turn around, because Olive (and I) couldn’t walk against the storm ;)! That meant: our little trip was unsuccessful!Funny day :D!

We ♥

( I look terrible, I know :D)
On Wednesday it was a national day (Anzac day) and we went to a parade at 5.45 am (in the morning)! This day reminds on the soldiers of the first world war… I think so?! Anyway, after the parade, we (Olive, Casey, “Shane” and I) went back to bed because all but Archie were still tired ;)! In the afternoon, Shane was taking me to Northbridge (Lara’s place) because we were flown to Melbourne on the next day.
Soooo… I am gonna write the following part of my report in German, because unfortunately it is too hard to write in English and takes too long! I hope, I haven’t done too many mistakes ….
Lots of Love ♥

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Püppi.
    Wir sind alle von den tollen Fotos begeistert, die du hochgeladen hast und können es kaum abwarten das komplette Bildband zu sehen. Auch das Wetter kann ja wohl nicht besser sein. Wir finden es toll, dass du diesen Bericht auf Englisch geschrieben hast, damit Deine Gasteltern einen Eindruck darüber bekommen können, wie gut es Dir bei ihnen gefällt.
    Akiem geht es nach wie vor gut. :)

    Menschliches Glück stammt nicht so sehr aus großen Glücksfällen, die sich selten ereignen, als vielmehr aus kleinen glücklichen Umständen, die jeden Tag vorkommen.

    Wir lieben und vermissen dich. Pass gut auf dich auf. :)******

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Chanty <3 ,

    stop complaining about your English all the time! ;)
    Your article is great and sooo exciting to read :)
    You are really lucky with your host family and especially with the cuuuuute kids :)
    Seeing your photos from Melbourne makes me sooo envious!
    It's really nice to recognize that you got to know some nice ladies ! :)
    Take care of yourself! I miss youuuu <3
    Love from Mannheim :**

    AntwortenLöschen